In line with the Republic Act 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, Smart Meals commit to the following:
- Information collected from the Customers are the necessary details in processing an order, account verification, order modification, and account creation.
- The collected information of each customer will be kept confidential and will not be sold or shared with any unauthorized party.
- The collected information shall only be used for the sole purpose of the transaction, marketing purposes and data analysis.
- Smart Meals does not keep or store any financial-related information such as but is not limited to credit cards, debit cards, and any other bank details.
- Customers have the right to remove their personal information by contacting us however, by doing so Customers will no longer be able to transact with Smart Meals.
- All employees, contractors, and agents of Smart Meals have controlled access to customers' personal information and are subject to strict confidentiality obligations. They are criminally liable if they fail to meet these obligations.
- The collected information can only be and will only be modified or changed by the account owner & authorized by the account owner. Changes can only be applied if the customer can verify their Name, Phone Number, and Delivery Address.
- Photos uploaded for PWD and SC ID will only be stored and screened to ensure the validity of the ID.
- When customers use our Services or websites, we and our third-party vendors may utilize automated technologies (including cookie identifiers on our Site) and other collected information to tailor ads or deliver content.
- Smart Meals do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18 since our Products are not intended for them. Please email us at email@example.com if you feel your child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Information to us. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 can examine and request that their child's Personal Information be deleted.