1. Payment of the total bill must be processed within the deadline indicated in the payment instructions to be sent via email.
2. Payment options accepted are via Credit Card, Gcash, online bank transfer, bank deposit, and selected payment centers.
3. Meals will be delivered daily.
4. SMART MEALS DELIVERY does not commit to a specific time for delivery since route changes almost on a daily basis.
5. The riders can only stay at the delivery premise for a maximum of 15 minutes. Riders should call and/or leave a message to the client upon arrival.
6. Meals that are not received within the 15-minute waiting period should be charged and cannot be refunded for non-receipt since the delivery was completed accordingly.
7. For corporate offices and condominium reception areas, you must leave a formal letter authorizing the receptionist or guard to receive your meals. Any loss, damage, or failure to receive your meal package will not be SMART MEALS DELIVERY’s liability.
8. Changing of delivery address/ schedule, holding/ resuming and cancellations of delivery must be done 24 hours before the delivery schedule.
9. Upon receiving the food, it should be refrigerated immediately. SMART MEALS DELIVERY will not be responsible for the spoilage of food or any other problems that may arise due to improper storage of food. Complaint on the product quality must be made within 12 hours from receipt of orders.